2008 -- NEW: 2009 SHREW-3
2009 [ shrew/doc ] * Shakespeare, Comedies, Chronicals, S Script Analysis, Hamlet Dreams, 12th Night *
Internet2 Day presentation *
... Quotes & Thoughts: for now -- see Dangerous Liaisons pages!
scenes : grumio - 2009 Lul Theatre Addis ET
5 scenes : production pack [shrew/doc]
* Feb. 2004: how to use The Shrew after the show is over (acting, directing classes).
BANNERS + POPUPS + LINKS
Theory of Spectatorship webmaster
Key Terms: Glossary
plays @ amazon
Method for Directors?
ShowCases: 3 Sisters, Mikado, 12th Night, Hamlet, The Importance of Being Earnest, Dangerous Liaisons, Don Juan
SummaryI am tired of doing so much work on the web. Should I make it my last web-casebook for production notes? I do not have time to finish my past casestudy projects: 3 sisters, Hamlet, 12th Night...
* on a scale of 0 to 2, with no half-scores. Zero means vestigial, non-existent; 1 means solid or mixed; 2 means outstanding.
QuestionsWhy to do it now?
Theatre UAF: Mamet'07
The faming: induction and the ending? Transition from actors to characters!
Grumio, played by "Shakespeare"...
We return to "theatre space" ("Globe" style set).
The show should start and end with the public.
SHOWs NOTEBOOKs = My Director's Notes and Scrapbook:
- Primary Bibliography: Writings by Chekhov
- Secondary Bibliography: Reviews
- Secondary Bibliography: Books, Articles, Sections
- Author Index: Secondary Bibliographies
- General Index [ 3 Sisters + Farces (sample) ]
* There must be another way to arrange the webpages for "after-the-show" life. Which class I should consider for this casestudy? Film Directing? "translation of the play into screen play? How can I document the process?
Analysis > visualization. Tasks for film directing students, lists.
To use "playwright" pages I have? In Plays, SCRIPT and WRITE directories.
Mono and scene study (comedy) --
Screen Images -- Pre-show, Intermission *
Albatross From: Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl
Salesman: (shouting) Albatross....albatross....albatross.... albatross....albatross...albatross....albatross....albatross
Man: Two good humors please.
Salesman: I haven't got any good humors, I've just got this bloody albatross....(shouts) Albatross
Man: What flavor is it?
Salesman: It's a bird mate, it's a bloody bird, it's not any bloody flavor....(shouts) Albatross
Man: It's got to be some flavor, I mean everything's got a flavor.
Salesman: All right, it's blood albatross flavor, it's bloody sea bloody bird bloody flavor.... (shouts) Albatross
Man: Do you get wafers with it?
Salesman: Course you don't get bloody wafers with it, it's a bloody albatross isn't it...(shouts) Albatross
Man: I'll have two please.
Salesman: I've only got one you cocksucker....(shouts) Albatross....albatross.... albatross....albatross
[ in class ]
2005-2006 Theatre UAF Season: Four Farces + One Funeral & Godot'06
Film-North * Anatoly Antohin
View My Stats * cite: anatoly antohin. URL + date [ my shows : 1. writer * 2. director * 3. dramaturg * 4. actor ]
keys.txt -- LUL : anatoly.groups.live.com